Thursday, June 26, 2008

Remembering the fun posts from my IT Services days!

An article today in IBN talks about the raining money in IT, giving Infosys appraisals and bonuses as an example. Not so long ago (in fact just over 4 months!), I was working in the IT Services area myself! It reminded me of those good old days :) Its too late in the night, hence I am not going to write a blog post on it. I am just using this opportunity to link out to some of the best pieces (personal opinion!) of my blogs last year.
  1. Some may consider it adult humour, others may think of it as an innocent conversation during a couple's first night...
  2. India is doing very well in cricket nowadays. Not so long ago (remember World Cup 07!?), they were performing pathetically. An article wondering what if the Indian cricket team was part of the IT Services industry.
  3. If you feel people around you are not giving you your due importance, what are the 10 gimmicks you can do to make yourself act important.
  4. If you have been in the IT industry for sometime now, there is no way in the world you would have NOT gone onsite. Typical characteristics of an onsite return...
  5. You interface with so many people from many different walks of life. What must these people be thinking on your sick practices and habits...

I actually quite like the last post and reminded of the different people I face in this industry, actually any industry. So maybe, I shall write a blog post dedicated to these folks sometime soon.

4 comments:

bluesky said...

you left IT!! whr?

Unknown said...

not left IT da, left IT Services, now with the online IT industry.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to bring this up here but I'm not able to add you to my Twitter list. Each time I get there, it makes me login again and then takes me right back to my homepage. Ideas?

Anonymous said...

which co?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...