- I am just a mad supporter of the Indian team – so mad that I never watch India bat cause I fear that every ball that I watch, there may be a wicket that falls!
- There are a lot of temples that are built for film stars in Tamil Nadu – if and when I get so much money, I shall certainly build a temple for Koundamani, one of my inspirations in life to keep cracking jokes (including a lot of stupid ones).
- I am one of those rare people who feel that Everybody Loves Raymond has certain episodes that have more laughing quotient than any episode of Friends. I have seen all episodes of both probably like a million times.
- If Kamalhassan, SPB, Ilayaraja and A R Rahman ask me to do something, anything, I shall do it. The one other person for whom the same motto I follow (voluntarily or involuntarily) is my better half :-)
- I cannot differentiate between one English song and another. I have probably listened to only some 20 – 25 English songs overall in my life!
- When people around me talk in Hindi, I act as if I understand. Most of the words fly over my head. Simplistic conversations that have a good spattering of English are the things I can grasp well!
- I love to eat food… and leave a trace of it whenever I do so… that is, on myself. I have probably not had a single instance of eating food or drinking something without spilling a bit of it on myself.
- I was a very good sportsman when I was much younger... If ever there had been a state level or national level championship for marbles, I would have been up there. But my prospects diminished after they converted all the area around my house as well as around my friends houses, to cement flooring, from plain grassy and muddy garden areas. I got so dejected cause of this when I was in the 5th standard in school...
Archana: I am sorry I am not currently tagging anyone. I am just starting to read a lot more blogs actively and when some day this blog is also read by more people, I shall tag 8 of them for sure :-) Also I took this as a cue and merged all my blogs, hence had to remove the comment!