If we were part of IB^^
- The chair you sit on, the bottle of cola you drink while working, the phone that you use and the under-garments that you wear are all made by us – totally integrated solution offering
- We follow a 6.5 in a box model and have a business development manager, a sales person, a client partner, an engagement management, a senior business consultant, a junior specialist and an intern as go to people for any problem a client may have
- We plan to bring down the servers of this client and charge them double for the maintenance since they didn’t give us the software services for a different project
If we were part of A66enture
- We have just signed up Rajinikanth and Amitabh Bachhan as brand ambassadors for our company – the former would be used in APAC and parts of Silicon Valley; the latter would be used in RoW.
- We would go in for a joint marketing exercise with Viagra – since they are also High performance, delivered…
- We have to shed two thirds of our resources since the offshore companies have ruined our direct variation model of placing 3 consultants for 3 days where 1 could do the job in 1 day.
If we were part of TC$
- We just hired our 1 millionth non-Indian local employee – actually she is a part time hire; her main job is as an immigration officer at the visa office at Bosnia.
- Though we actually had a good year, we could not give much bonuses - we had to divert our money to pay employees from steel, chemicals, salt, tea, refrigerators and other divisions which were all running at losses.
- I can’t type more than this because 6 of us here are sharing a room at onsite, and my chance with the 486 is over for the day.
If we were part of In£osys
- We build the largest football stadium at Coimbatore and have the FIFA president plant a sapling in the middle of the ground during his Indian visit
- Our CEO stands for President of India, Our CIO may become the Minister for Education and our HR person would most likely get the Defence Ministry
- I become the CEO of the company next quarter – My turn came after the successive succession planning…
If we were part of Wi9ro
- I got good ESOPs this time - 2 shares to be exact, given the management is letting go off very few stocks outside of what they hold
- Our total income stood at $5 billion for the year – 25% from sale of marine products; 30% from coconut oil; 22% from mineral gas; 26% from voice BPO and the rest from software services
- We crossed Oracle in the number of acquisitions for the year and are still grasping with how many employees we have now
Disclaimer:This is purely meant to be for humour and nothing else! Anyway, I have hidden the actual names very well, so I am sure it would take a lot of time to unearth those :-)